We believe that in future, programming will move to the cloud. Our goal is to help the transition happen faster. There are many issues with the way coding is done today that can be solved by moving to the cloud. We focus on two of them - efficiency and security.
What can I expect from using Strove?
- Getting started with coding will take seconds or minutes, not hours or days. Developers will be able to start being productive faster, saving a lot of precious time and, in case of companies - money.
- Companies using Strove will become remote friendly, and provide more efficient workflows overall.
- You will be able to integrate it with great solutions that you might be already using such as Github, Gitlab or Bitbucket.
- Code will no longer have to be stored on each and every programmers' computer and will be accessible everywhere,
- 'It works on my machine' issue will be foverer forgotten.
Introduction to Strove.io:
We want to make Strove intuitive and easy to use but sometimes, documentation is neccessary.
We hope the following pages will help you enjoy Strove and it's features.
If something's still not clear after reading the docs, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.